Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Travel plans are set

It's hard to believe that in less than 3 weeks time we'll be on or way to China. In less than 1 month's time it will be Gotcha Day.

Nerves have set in. Nerves of excitement to be sure, as well as nerves of worrying about getting everything done for work while we're gone do I don't worry about customers, and mostly, nerves that I'll forget something important along the way - some form that needs to be brought or notarized before we go, some medicine that I can only get here, our some wad of cash that will go towards a major fee while we're there. I'll be more obsessive than Santa in checking my lists (not just twice, but too many times to count I'm sure.)

But mostly, I'm just impatient to get our boy and nevermind the rest.

Well, here are some fun pictures....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: