Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We're in Seattle!

We started off the day with a great breakfast at Fat Jack's and were very moved when the wait staff picked up our check in anticipation of our trip.

We almost missed our connecting flight to Seattle because we had to circle around in Atlanta because if weather. Amelie and I waited for the stroller off the plane and Allen went ahead to the next gate to tell them we were coming. He called in a panic saying leave the stroller (no one seemed to be in a rush to get it) or we would miss the flight. We ran (luckily the gate was close). At one point, I was running with Amelie under my arm like a sack of potatoes. But, we made it and the rest of the flight was smooth.

It was good to have a decent night' sleep to help break up the trip.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my sweet potato being hauled like a big ole sack (I sure am glad you are a good runner Ma)
I saw the picture of the security check in line to leave Seattle, wow, that must have been a tedious trail to follow.I hope you got everything else with you except the stroller. Maybe it will show up somewhere.Kiss my sweet girls head and you all take a calming breath, love you so much. tomorrow I go to your house and read stories to animales and will take pictures so amelie can see how much they like the story she chose for them.Get some rest. I know you are in china at this post so we are going to be running a little behind I think??

Unknown said...

You must be in China. We're traveling with you in spirit!! Hugs, Lori**